Smith & Edwards Western Saddle Pack Bags without Flaps
- Size: 28" x 20" x 9"
- Material: Super tough bear cloth nylon
- 2" nylon webbing straps
- Nickel plated hardware & brass grommets
- Made to fit over your riding saddle
- Won't rot or mildew
- Open pocket style
- Made here in our own Smith and Edwards tack shop - Farr West, Utah
- SMITH AND EDWARDS MANUFACTURING
Product Weight: 9.00 LB
Shipping Dimensions: 8.00" x 10.00" x 28.00"
Reviews & Extras
There aren't any reviews - yet. Be the first? Write a Review
When you are out on the trail you want something that will hold up and be long lasting. We make these tough and durable saddle pack bags right here in our in-house tack shop, with the materials and quality we want ourselves. We use a heavy nylon, also known as bear cloth, that is durable and won't rot or mildew.
We have another variety of these hardy pack bags that comes with flaps over the large pockets. If that will work better for you, check out item #1666.
You may also be interested in: