Smith & Edwards Western Saddle Pack Bags with Flaps
- Size: 28" x 20" x 9"
- Material: Super tough bear cloth nylon
- Leather straps to secure flaps
- 2" nylon webbing straps
- Nickel plated hardware & brass grommets
- Made to fit over your riding saddle
- Won't rot or mildew
- Made here in our own Smith and Edwards tack shop - Farr West, Utah
- SMITH AND EDWARDS MANUFACTURING
Product Weight: 12.00 LB
Shipping Dimensions: 8.00" x 10.00" x 28.00"
Reviews & Extras
There aren't any reviews - yet. Be the first? Write a Review
These large saddle pack bags are ideal for keeping the rain and dirt off your gear. The pockets give you plenty of room to pack what you need and you can cinch them up with the leather straps. The super tough nylon bear cloth also makes it a great choice to take with you when you are hunting since it is resistant to rot and mildew.
If you are looking for this version without the flaps you make want to try item #1665
You may also be interested in: