Smith & Edwards Heavy Duty Canvas Pack Sling
- Heavy duty 25 oz canvas
- Brass grommets and nickel plated buckles
- Burgundy latigo straps with reinforced nylon webbing on back
- 26” x 56” canvas
- Adjustable handles
- Comes in a set of 2
- Great for carrying odd shaped items
- Simply slide handles over the pack saddle’s forks
- Grommets allow you to close the ends to make your pack secure
- Box is NOT included
- Made right here in our Smith and Edwards tack shop
- SMITH AND EDWARDS MANUFACTURING
Product Weight: 12.50 LB
Shipping Dimensions: 9.00" x 14.00" x 28.00"
Reviews & Extras
There aren't any reviews - yet. Be the first? Log in, and you can add a review.
This heavy duty canvas and leather sling is an ideal solution for carrying oddly shaped items when you are trail riding. The handles are made of burgundy latigo and reinforced with nylon webbing on the back to make them even more durable. They are adjustable so you can keep your load safe and secure. The canvas measures about 26” x 56” and gives you plenty of room to pack what you need for your trip. You can use some ¼” rope to lace through the brass grommets to close the ends and secure your items. You get 2 slings, one for each side of your horse!
You may also be interested in: