Smith & Edwards Cooler Pack Bags
- Size: 27" x 16" x 16"
- Material: Super tough bear cloth nylon
- Doubled leather handles with webbing in between for strength
- Leather criss cross straps
- Nickel plated hardware
- Won't rot or mildew
- Designed to fit a 48 qt cooler (not included)
- Set of 2
- Made here in our own Smith and Edwards tack shop - Farr West, Utah
This pack bag is the favorite of our western manager Marty for it's size, shape, and durability. It was designed to fit a 48 qt cooler but you'll find it has many uses. It's made with a super strong nylon, also known as bear cloth, and won't rot or mildew. You get 2, one for each side of the horse. The D rings are attached to allow you to easily fasten extra loads together and fasten it to your horse's cinch.
Shipping Weight: 11.50 LB
1 reviews for this product. Write a Review
I bought these panniers for packing in tools on work days in the national forest. I used them and they worked out great. These were actually out of stock when I ordered. They were built in shop and shipped in a timely manner. I am well pleased and would recommend.