Georgia BootŪ Men's Steel Toe Wellington Barracuda Work Boots
- Full grain leather - molds to your foot
- SPR leather
- Proprietary Oil Resistant Polyurethane Wedge Outsole
- Steel toe and shank for solid work platform
- Repairable Goodyear welt construction - Replaceable outsole
- Flex Notched Quarters
- Shock absorbing cushion insoles
- Has met the ASTM F2413-05 I/75 C/75 Protective Toe Classification
- Complies with the ASTM F2413-05 Electrical Hazard Standard
- 10 inch shaft
Product Weight: 6.35 LB
Shipping Dimensions: 4.80" x 14.50" x 15.80"
Reviews & Extras
There aren't any reviews - yet. Be the first? Write a Review
One of our top-selling work boots, this has it all! Whether you are working on the farm or in a construction related job, this is one tough boot. The SPR leather is 3 times the strength and 2 1/2 times more resistant to abrasions than regular leathers. It is treated to resist barnyard acids and other chemicals. The steel toe can withstand up to 75 lbs. of impact and compression and is designed to protect you when working with electricity. The Goodyear welt construction allows you to replace the outsoles once they have worn down.
Not only is this boot extremely durable, it has also been made with comfort in mind. It comes with a cushioned insole that will help you work the entire day in ease with your arches being supported by the steel shank built in. Sole is non-marking and resists oil and chemicals.