50 Cal Ammo Box WWII Side Latch ***USED***
- Measures approx. 7-3/4" x 6-1/4" x 12"
- Approximate weight: 4.75 pounds
- All WWII ammo boxes have some rust and some paint damage or touch-up paint on the edges & bottoms of can.
- The rubber gasket seal provides dirt and moisture protection, keeping your possessions dry and safe
- Great for multi-purpose storage
- Use for storing everything from the home and garage to your car or jobsite
- Heavy-duty construction is ideal for storing tools, first-aid supplies, tow-chains, and of course ammunition
- Store anything you want to keep safe and secure
Product Weight: 4.78 LB
Shipping Dimensions: 7.75" x 6.25" x 12.00"
Reviews & Extras
There aren't any reviews - yet. Be the first? Log in, and you can add a review.
Proving themselves in the field, these genuine WWII U.S. Government Ammunition Cans may appreciate additional cleaning. Markings and color vary by box and some may not have markings at all.
Smith & Edwards surplus items are in various conditions. If you have a special need, such as no dents on sides, etc, please enter a note at checkout or call 801-731-1120 before placing your order (mention "Web Store") and we will do our best to accommodate you.
Disclaimer: Although, Smith and Edwards Co. strives to provide quality products the condition of this product may vary and is used. As such no warranty expressed or implied is given.
You may also be interested in: