1/4-in. Hand Tied Nylon Fiador
- Size: 1/4" diameter
- Material: Soft braid nylon rope
- Often used as a throatlatch on a hackamore
- Can keep the headstall secure
- Choose your color
- Made here at Smith and Edwards
- SMITH AND EDWARDS MANUFACTURING
Product Weight: 0.20 LB
Shipping Dimensions: 2.00" x 3.00" x 8.00"
Reviews & Extras
There aren't any reviews - yet. Be the first? Write a Review
Our nylon fiadors are hand tied with soft braid nylon rope and ready to use. They are often used as a throatlatch with your bosal and keep the headstall or bridle securely in place. We make these right here in our Smith and Edwards tack shop in Farr West, Utah. Choose the color that best suits you!