Coghlan's Sierra Saw 7-inch
- 7-inch SK 5 High Carbon heat-treated Steel Blade
- Chrome Plated Clog-free Design
- 2.25 mm Pitched Teeth Designed to Cut on Pull Stroke
- Never needs Sharpening
- Polypropylene Foam-Resin Lightweight, Handle
- Foldable blade stores inside handle
Safe, lightweight, compact, the Sierra Saw can be relied on for years of trouble free service by every outdoor person. Handy for cutting deadfall trees for firewood, trimming branches, cutting plastic pipe, plywood, wall board or as a pruning saw around the garden. It's also ideal for hunters dressing large game.