Log Cabin Dutch Oven Cookbook by Colleen Sloan
- By Colleen Sloan, inspired by her grandmother's recipes
- Everything you wanted to know about Dutch oven cooking
- Delightfully illustrated by Sandra Vicars
- Over 125 Dutch oven recipes
- 112 pages
- Can lay flat, or hang from the cook box or over a tree branch
- Printed in USA
Product Weight: 0.42 LB
Shipping Dimensions: 8.75" x 6.00" x 0.50"
Reviews & Extras
There aren't any reviews - yet. Be the first? Log in, and you can add a review.
Get inspired to start your own Dutch oven cooking traditions! Colleen's passion for rich, slow-cooked meals will ignite your own flame and whether you use your Dutch oven on a campfire or in your electric oven at home, you'll begin to discover your own favorite recipes inspired by Colleen's simple methods and smart tips.
A perfect gift for anyone interested in campfire cooking and making meals with a cast iron Dutch oven, just like the pioneers used. Simple recipes and simple cleanup means more time spent with your family as a savory meal cooks. Written by a Utah native and descendant of pioneers, you'll be amazed and delighted with the number of roasts, breads, desserts, and entire meals you can make with Colleen Sloan's guidance!