Charles Viancin Sunflower Silicone Lids
- Material: Food grade BPA free silicone
- Temperatures: Max 428° F/ Min -40° F
- Use in microwave, oven, refirgerator, freezer, & on stove top pot
- Dishwasher safe
- Eco friendly - No need for plastic wrap or aluminum foil
- Creates an airtight seal
- Fits on any smooth rimmed bowl or pot
- Prevent spills and splatters
- Comes in a variety of sizes
- 4" lid comes in set of 2, all others are sold individually
- What size lid should you get?
11" lids are designed to fit 10" bowls, 9" lids for 8.5" bowls, 8" lids for 7" bowls, 6" lids for 5.5" bowls, and 4" lids for standard mugs & cups.
Covering your pots and bowls has never been more fun! Make cooking and clean-up fun by using these innovative silicone lids by Charles Viancin. They are as stylish as they are versatile and functional. Not only do they beautifully cover your dishes, they work great in the oven, microwave, fridge, freezer, and on your pots and pans while you are cooking on your stove top. (I like to use mine when making rice and cooking in my frying pan.) You will save time and money by not having to buy anymore plastic wrap and aluminum foil and you'll keep the bugs out while at the neighborhood barbecue. Since they provide an airtight seal, the 4" size works perfectly as lids to your mugs or cups keeping your hot drinks hot and your cold drinks cold. The 4" comes in a set of 2 - all other sizes are sold individually. They make terrific gifts!