Log Cabin Campfire Cookn' by Colleen Sloan
* Designed with the average camper in mind
* Delicious and practical meals while camping
* Recipes for breakfast, breads, main dishes, desserts, and more
* Tips on cleaning, cooking, and care for your dutch oven
* Advice for vinegar use and history of cast iron
* Fun section for the kids!
* 128 pages
* Spiral bound
* Can lay flat, or hang from the cook box or over a tree branch
Let Colleen delight you with one of her charming and down home cookbooks. Inside you will find many tasty treasures including: cowtown baked stuffed potatoes, easy cornmeal tortillas, and Dutch oven cracker jacks. You will be delighted with the unique assortment of recipes she has included here!
Along with fabulous foods Colleen has added many helpful and interesting tips. Included you will find advice to make your camping experience more memorable (and easy!), hints on making your Dutch oven cooking a great success, and great ideas for the kids. She even includes the history of cast iron. Log Cabin Cookn' is one of her many successes in her line of Log Cabin Grub cookbooks.