Foam Lined Buckskin Yellowstone Gloves
- Buckskin Yellowstone Gloves with Foam Lining
- Winter work gloves with nylon foam lining
- With the seams where the seams belong in a glove
- Seamless palm, seamless back
- Self-hemmed cuff
- Made from smooth deer leather
- Elastic wrist
- Patented design
- Genuine buckskin
- Style 595-DL
- Made in USA
- Click the image to see sizing information
Whether you spend your winter working on the ranch, on the road, or in construction, you'll be glad you have the warm foam liner in your trusty Yellowstone gloves. This is great insulation that will keep your fingers warm. With seamless palms, grain buckskin, and lined with nylon foam, they'll hold up better than several pairs of cheaper gloves. See leather care goods for ways to condition and waterproof your good leather gloves!
This gold-colored glove is made in USA by the world-renowned Yellowstone Leather company. Yellowstone Leather hand-selects hides from hunters and game processors to make these buckskin gloves. The hides come from Idaho, Utah, and Wyoming. Then, they cut, dry, sew, turn, and press the leather into premium work gloves.