Connelly 2018 Outlaw 67" Slalom Waterski with Shadow Bindings
Product ID: CON61180319
- Features a closed cell polyurethane resin core and recreational glass flex sequence
- Acrylam base and standard tunnel design
- Features a wide tip / tail and narrow under-binding shape
- Requires less effort to get out of the water and allows for a responsive, lively and fun performance
- Equipped with Connelly Advanced Profile Technology, C.A.P.T.
- 67" length holds between 180 - 210 lbs. of skier weight
- Binding location: 32.8125"
- Includes the Men's Shadow bindings, Size large / extra large
- Bindings feature a stretch panel in the toe to ensure proper fit for a variety of foot sizes, lycra lined toe and heel wrap are molded to fit snug without causing pressure points and Eva footbed set in a super-lite plate to keep you comfortable behind the boat
- Allows for a secure, stable, comfortable fit that is totally customized to your foot
- Fits men's foot sizes 9-14
- Ski color: black and red with white accents
Shipping Weight: 15.00 LB
There aren't any reviews - yet. Be the first? Write a Review