Camp Chef® Explorer 3X Triple Burner Stove
- Cooking dimensions: 14" x 49"
- Cooking height: 29"
- Weight: 46 lbs
- 3 - 30,000 BTU cast-aluminum burners
- 3 sided windscreen
- Fully adjustable heat control knobs
- Self level on uneven ground with adjustable legs
- Regulator and 3 ft hose included
- Ready to use right out of the box
- Removable legs and windscreen for easy transporting
- Terrific for emergency preparedness
- One year warranty
Product Weight: 47.00 LB
Shipping Dimensions: 51.00" x 8.00" x 15.50"
Reviews & Extras
There aren't any reviews - yet. Be the first? Write a Review
Camp Chef has done great things with the Explorer 3X. This 3 burner stove is built on a 14" 2 burner frame system, meaning a hefty 90,000 total BTUs with less bulk and easier portability. What's more is that the same accessories you use for the 2 burner systems like the Deep Explorer and the Pro 60 work interchangeably with this stove. The adjustable legs are invaluable when you are on uneven ground and the adjustable heat knobs allow you to cook anywhere from 5,000 to 30,000 BTUs. Great quality, price, and versatility - perfect for emergency preparedness plans too!
The Explorer 3X runs on propane but there is a natural gas conversion kit you can buy if you prefer. (#NG-KIT)