A Little Golden Book« Children's Book - The Kitten Who Thought He was a Mouse
Product Number: PRH848223
- When a mouse family finds a helpless, homeless, newborn kitten, they decide to adopt him
- The family names the kitten Mickey and raise him as one of their own
- ůnever telling him that he's actually a cat!
- Grade Level: Preschool - 2
- Reading level: 3-7 years
- PENGUIN RANDOM HOUSE BOOKS
Product Weight: 0.24 LB
Shipping Dimensions: 8.00" x 6.50" x 0.25"
Reviews & Extras
There aren't any reviews - yet. Be the first? Log in, and you can add a review.